GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE SESSION 2023-24 (Nursery to V)
- To avoid invalidation of the electronic registration form, please read the following instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- This is an online Registration form for Cambridge School Greater Noida.
- This form will work on Firefox and Google Chrome web browser.
- As this form will be using internet, so in case of slow internet the process will be slow.
- Please fill in your working mobile number so that you can receive a unique code which can be used by you later at school in order to complete the process.
- Don’t refresh the page or open it in new tab while filling up the form.
- Once the Form is filled you have to click on submit button.
- After clicking the submit icon an acknowledgement slip will be generated. Either this slip or the sms received by you can be shown at school.
- If the slip is not generated kindly repeat the entire process.
- Only one application form is to be filled for a single applicant.
- Final Admission is subject to the verification of the following documents [in original]:
- List of Documents:
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residential address [ Passport/ Lease Deed / Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/ Electoral Card].
- In case of sibling applicants: the identity card/admission number of sibling in Cambridge School, Greater Noida.
- Immunization certificate issued by RMO(Applicable for Pre-Primary).
- Photo Id proof of parents:- Election card/Pan card/Aadhar card/Passport of both the parents.