GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE SESSION 2021-22
- This is an electronic registration form for the academic session (2021-2022). Please read the instructions carefully before filing in the form to avoid the rejection of your form.
- To avoid rejection, DO NOT fill more than one form for one applicant.
- Please enter your email id and Mobile Number correctly as you will receive further communication on the address entered.
- When user selects values in some List box & radio buttons, the registration form will refresh for retrieving the data from the database. Till refreshing is completed, the user should not enter or select any data in the registration form as it may lead to loss of entered /selected data.
- After completing the Registration form kindly click on the SUBMIT button.
- Each form will be issued a unique Registration Number after the acceptance of the form. Kindly take a print out of the Registration Form. This serves as a record to know the status of your application and for any further correspondence.
- For any queries please write to email@example.com
- Call us at 0120-4312985, 4146282, 2523838, 2528509,7669066114, 7669066115
- Final admission is subject to the verification of the following documents [from original] and photocopies of the same have to be submitted at the time of confirmation of admission.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residential address [Passport/ Lease Deed/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/ Electoral Card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence].
- In case of sibling applicants: the identity card/admission number of sibling, studying at Cambridge School Noida.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/Villager(Noida) certificate from the authorized authorities.
- In case of ward of Alumni of School: Any certificate to substantiate the claim
- In case of adopted child: adoption deed.
- Immunization Card Issued by Registered Medical Officer (Mandatory for Nursery Class Only)
- Medical Certificate from government hospital or a report of diagnosis from a recognized hospital. (In case of Special Need or/ disability)
- Photo id proof of both the parents: Aadhar card.
- Highest Educational qualification certificates of both the parents (For Nursery & Preparatory classes only)
- It is mandatory to submit the Transfer Certificate (Original) from Class II onwards.
- A copy of the Report Card of the previous class for Classes II onwards.
- TRANSPORT:- Areas covered by the school Bus for Pre Primary
- Noida Sectors - 11, 12, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 39, 40, 41, 49, 50, 52, 53, 55, 56, 61, 62, 70, 71, 74, 76, 77, 78, 119, 120, 121, 122.
- Delhi - Mayur Vihar Phase I, III, Vasundhara Enclave & New Ashok Nagar.
- Registration fee of Rs.1/- (Non Refundable) will be charged.
- Kindly see the Fee Structure available on the school website noida.cambridgeschool.edu.in